Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tie-Die, Flare Jeans, and Great Fun!!

Ashley and I
Amy and I

Deann, Adrienne, ME, Kelly, Mindy, and Kristin

I just wanted to post some pictures from our Women's supper tonight. We are getting ready for revival at our church and all the women got together for a fun night of eating, talking, and listening to a fabulous speaker. Our theme was the 70's. The goal was to have 70 women and we were all suppose to dress in our 70s attire. It was a wonderful night. There are truly some great people in my church and I thank God everyday for placing Josh and I at Carolina Baptist. Hope you enjoy! Have a GROOVY night!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That was so much fun! I enjoyed your pictures! You're on the ball!

Shonna said...

Look at you...on your toes with this blogging thing lately!!! Love the pics and our church is blessed to have you and Josh in it.

The Clarks said...

It was so much fun! So glad you and Josh are part of our church family!! By the way, love your blog background, we've got the same taste!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad y'all are at Carolina too!!!