Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday JESUS!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! Josh and I enjoyed the time with our family and friends. We enjoyed eating sweet potato casserole, brown sugared ham, dressing, dumplings, broccoli casserole, and soooo much more. We definitely enjoyed opening all of our presents, but most of all we enjoyed celebrating the Birth of Jesus Christ. I was telling Josh on the way home that Christmas has just flown by and now we are starting another year. He told me that Christmas shouldn't be and wasn't over, and that we should carry the gift of Christmas with us everywhere we go!! This is so true and I wish that every person could get excited everyday about Jesus as much as they get excited about Christmas. I will have to admit that opening presents is sooo exciting and fun, but why don't we give people who don't know Jesus, the real gift of Christmas! It is the best gift anyone could give or receive. So even though Christmas is over (based on our calendar), let Jesus shine through you and keep giving the greatest gift of all, JESUS!! Have a blessed holiday!!!

Pictures to come later of our Christmas!!

No comments: