Saturday, December 20, 2008

Parties, Parties, and MORE Parties

Josh's Christmas Party- singing christmas carols.
Mrs. Brenda wasn't happy about her dirty santa gift!!!
Aunt Kathy got some singing and dancing reindeer!
Josh and I gave the lovely hostesses a nice GAG gift!
My Christmas Work Party!! (All the Wedding Divas)
All the Wedding Divas and their husband/boyfriends and children!!
Helping Luke make his snowman!!
Josh helping Jacob make reindeer food.
John Luke with his reindeer food!!
John Luke, Jacob, and Luke.
We were missing Ty, Maggie Ruth, Tanner, Kadin, and Joseph.
I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!! Josh and I have been busy with one party after another. We had Josh's work party last tuesday, Ladies Prayer Meeting/Party last thursday, Sunday School Party last saturday, Puggles Party Wednesday, my work party thursday, and Josh's cousin's party last night. I wish I had about 5 more, because I love christmas parties and playing dirty santa. Plus there are so many fun treats to eat during christmas. I just wanted to post a few pictures of our parties!! We had a great time at all of them and can't wait till Wednesday for some more family time!! Well until next time, We hope you have a Merry CHRISTmas and a Blessed New Year!!!

4 comments:

Shonna said...

I love all the get togethers too!! I am glad that y'all are enjoying the season and Caroline says "thank you" for the reindeer food you sent us...we have it waiting on Christmas Eve by the back door!!!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

I'm glad she likes it!! I thought it was such a cute idea!!

Beth said...

Thank you so much for working soooo hard with the Puggles! John Luke loves going to Puggles! Merry Christmas to y'all!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Thanks Beth!! We enjoy having him in our class!! He is sooo sweet (and cute)!!!