Well onto her fabrics, this past Saturday, my mom, my mother-in-law, my Aunt Cindy (who is making the bedding), and I got to go fabric shopping. It was sooooo much fun and we got everything we needed! I am so excited that I got to pick out all of Ella's baby bedding fabrics and basically design her whole bedding from top to bottom myself. My wonderful Aunt Cindy is making Ella's bedding and I can't wait to see the finished product.
So here is a sneak peak of her precious fabrics:
They all just seem to go together so perfectly.
This is the damask pattern that will be the outside of the bumper!!! It is my favorite pattern and one of the two main fabrics that we are using!
These three fabrics will be on the inside of her bumper. The green fabric is the second main fabric and one of my favorites too. The other two are accent fabrics to tie all the colors together!
The polka dot fabric will be a ruffle at the top of the bumper!!! I can just picture it now!! The polka dot fabric will also be the bows on the front of the bumper that tie it to the crib!!
All the fabrics will be put together to make her crib blanket and there will be a ruffle along the edge of the comforter with the polka dot fabric!! My aunt is also making a few crib sheets to match the bedding out of the polka dot fabric and striped fabric!
Finally, here is the bed skirt fabrics!! The green fabric will be the main fabric. The damask fabric will be along the bottom, and the polka dot fabric will be a covered cording between the two fabrics!!Ella is also getting a few extra things with the left over fabric, so those will be a surprise to me and you both.
Well there is a sneak peek of her baby bedding!! I really can't wait to see the finished product!! Thanks Aunt Cindy soooo much for making it for Ella!! Not only do Josh and I appreciate it, but Ella is going to love it!!!





7 comments:
SOOOOOOO cute!!! I know it will be gorgeous... y'all take care and we miss you both so much. Y'all aren't going to be up this way this weekend are you? Carolina's homecoming is this Sunday- we'd love to see y'all. Walker and Ashley are even coming for it! Love you both!
Thanks Kristen!! I am so excited about her bedding!!
We are actually going to hang out around here this weekend!! I sure wish we could come and see everybody!! Maybe another Sunday really soon!!
That is super pretty! I love it! Since we can't come by and see it when it gets done, be sure to post some after pictures! I know it will be adorable! How are you feeling? How is the new home?
Love, love, love!!! I never could find anything pre-made that fit what I wanted or C's nursery, so I ended up finding a blanket and some pillows and had all the bedding made to go with them. I was so happy we did it that way and are actually using the quilt and pillows with a white comforter in her big girl room now...they worked out nicely pulling bouble duty!! That pink/white stripe you have picked actually reminds me of C's bumper pad and diaper stacker:)
I think I did a great job picking all that out!!!!!It's really going to be cute.. No, seriously you amazed me knowing how to pull all that together. You sure didnt get your creativity from dear old mom!!
The only thing I knew how to help create (Thanks to God and Dad) was beautiful YOU!! Love you so much and cant wait to be Nana to Ella.
Love you,
Mom
Oh!! I love the name and the bedding is going to be precious can't wait to see it finished :)
Very, very pretty! I love the colors!
Post a Comment