Josh and I (along with our moms) got to see our sweet Ella Kathryn this past tuesday in 4D. It was so amazing to see her precious little features!!! She is such a blessing and I don't understand how people can look at a baby and not recognize God's hand at work!!! Every small little detail that goes into creating a precious baby is such a miracle. What an AWESOME God, "Our Creator", we serve!!!
Ella wasn't very cooperative at first!! She had her legs over her face and was holding her legs up with her arms!!! She was also sucking on her leg!! It was the funniest, but sweetest thing!!!
I think she has her daddy's cheeks and chin and her mommy's nose and lips!
We both just think she is pure adorable!!! It's amazing how much you can fall in love with her and she's not even here yet!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment