Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tea parties, baby dolls, and dress up clothes...

Mommy's shoes, tutus, ribbons, and bows!!

Josh and I were busy, busy this weekend with baby showers!
Saturday, our wonderful friends at Carolina, who we miss greatly, hosted me a shower at the church. It was so good to see everybody and have a time of fellowship and fun!! Ella got some wonderful gifts that I know she will greatly appreciate!!! Not only was the fellowship and gifts alot of fun, but the food was amazing as well.

Sunday, my friends and family gave Josh and I a shower in Elba. We had a great time there as well and brought Ella home lots of wonderful gifts!! She will definitely have plenty of clothes to wear and blankets to keep her warm!!! The food was also very delicious!!!

Josh and I really enjoyed sitting in the floor when we got home and going through all of her gifts!! It was soooo much fun!!! Putting it up in her closet and organizing it was somewhat frustrating, because she is already outgrowing her room :)!! Her stuff has taken over not only her nursery, but the guest bedroom too!!! I guess we better get use to it, before long, she will be taking over the entire house!!

Thanks again to everyone who played a part in helping with our showers. Josh and I really appreciate yall thinking of us during such a special time in our lives.

Please take the time to look at our pictures from our lovely showers!!!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

1 comment:

Betty Lawford said...

Lyndsay, Both showers were really nice---you will enjoy using all your new things with ELLA!! It is such a special time--enjoy it all!!A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED HOST BOTH SHOWERS AND TO EACH PERSON THAT TOOK THE TIME TO COME---WE REALLY APRRECIATE YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!! lYNDSAY'S MOM-BETTY