Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A little of what I do!






I thought I would tell you a little bit of what I do. I work for Wiregrass Weddings out of Elba, you can find us on the web at www.wiregrassweddings.com or www.programsandbulletins.com.
It is soooo much fun. I mainly create wedding programs for brides all over the United States. I also do anything else dealing with weddings, such as invitations, napkins, save the dates, etc. Not only do we do wedding stuff, but we also create and print birthday invites, birth annoucements, christmas cards, business related stuff (business cards, flyers, etc.), and much, much more. I absolutely love what I do. I get to work from home 2 days a week and it is sooo nice. So, if you are ever in need of a cute invite or just some business cards, then please just give us a call. We can do just about anything!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

Thanks for sharing...I will keep this in mind for the next event!!!