Our tv in our bedroom was not high enough that we could see it, so for about 4 months now, we have created a bookshelf until we found something that would work. Our book shelf did consist of a small vanity table with my fine china boxes on top, with a lap desk on top of the boxes, and the tv on top the lap desk. So, my grandfather built us a book shelf about 2 months ago and Josh wanted to bring it home and stain it himself. Well that was 2 months ago, it is still sitting in the shed and finally got stained Wednesday. But it is still not done, now he has got to put the glossy coat on it. I guess I need to just give him a few more months. :) J/K, we were actually going to finish it today, but the weather is just too rainy. Anyway, I got all of my china out the other day to put in my cabinet and so Josh had to figure out another way to make the tv high enough to see. So now our tv shelf consist of a vanity table, and a plastic 3 drawer storage container. I am soooo ready for us to finally have a REAL book shelf for our tv.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Lyndsay--Don't know what you're looking for, but we're trying to get rid of a small TV cabinet we had in our bedroom. I had painted it barn red. It has 2 cabinet doors where you can conceal the TV inside. You can let me know if you want to see it. It's out under our carport right now. Along with several other pieces. We've really got to get some stuff moved out before the neighbors start complaining about all the junk!!
Oh the joys of being a newlywed!!!
Enjoy every minute of these days!! I promise they will one day be fond memories!!
Post a Comment