Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our bookshelf is FINALLY finished!

Josh finally finished our bookshelf/tv stand Sunday and it is looking really nice in our bedroom. The stain didn't match our bedroom suite too good, but it won't always be in our bedroom, so it will do for now. My grandfather did an awesome job on it. It meant alot to me that he could make me something that I will always have. So anyway, I am so glad that we can finally watch tv in the bed without breaking our necks to see it. It is just perfect. Josh was really excited about getting it in the house because he wanted to put all of his college books on it. I need to decorate it a little with some pictures or something. Right now it just gets filled with junk and of course the TV.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well, congratulations on the bookshelf. It does look really nice.

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Thanks! I am sooo glad to finally have it in our room, after about 3 months of it sitting in the shed.